**** Kellogs Special K Protein Meal Bar... Strawberry
I give this 4 Stars it was pretty darn yummy!!! No nasty protein taste.
10 Grams of Protein (not a lot of protein but better than a candy bar!)
*** Abbott Dark Zone Perfect All Natural Nutrition Bars - Dark Chocolate Cookies N' Creme
I gave this 3 Stars because you can taste the protein & I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan. If your a Dark Chocolate fan this should be yummy for you.
12 Grams of Protein
Serving Size: 1 Bar (45g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value**
Calories: 190
Calories from Fat: 50
Total Fat: 6g
9%
Saturated Fat: 4g
20%
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: <5mg
<2%
Sodium: 190mg
8%
Potassium: 125mg
4%
Total Carbohydrate: 21g
7%
Dietary Fiber: 1g
4%
Sugars: 14g
Protein: 12g
24%
Vitamins
% Daily Value**
Vitamin A
10%
Vitamin C
20%
Calcium
10%
Iron
10%
Vitamin E
90%
Thiamin
20%
Riboflavin
40%
Niacin
40%
Vitamin B6
40%
Folate
20%
Vitamin B12
35%
Biotin
10%
Pantothenic Acid
20%
Phosphorus
15%
Magnesium
10%
Zinc
20%
Selenium
25%
Chromium
30%
Molybdenum
30%
No comments:
Post a Comment